Digital transformation drives smart forms of economic growth on a finite planet, reduces poverty and inequalities, and improves lives (SDG1, 3 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17).
A Brave New World?
Why business must ensure an inclusive digital revolution.
This paper is a call to action to UK businesses, NGO’s and policymakers to collaborate and innovate to ensure that business and society benefit from the opportunities offered by digital transformation.
Download A Brave New World >>
- Anticipate the unintended consequences of the digital transformation.
- Protect, support and empower customers simplifying data practices; being inclusive, and enabling better choices.
- Embrace the changing nature of work by preparing your employees with digital skills and lifelong learning.
- Anticipate automation creating new roles where technology complements humans, and support communities to manage the transition and extend your employer’s responsibility by providing security job and protection.
- Deliver innovative products and services that serve society by ensuring technology reflects human values and corrects unconscious bias.
- Drive a transparent, inclusive and productive value chain by providing digital solutions and training to achieve minimum social and environmental standards across the value chain. Minimise the environmental impact of operations committing to renewable energy and zero e-waste. Use technology to address corruption, exploitation and environmental harm.