These free events will share experiences from projects using nature to deliver better health, recreation and skills whilst also protecting our natural resources and wildlife for future generations. You’ll also hear from funders and support bodies that can help you do the same.
Dates and locations (please click the links to book):
- Tuesday 19 June 2018 – CAVS, Carmarthenshire
- Thursday 21 June 2018 – Glyndwr University, Wrexham
- Friday 22 June 2018 – Butetown Community Centre, Cardiff
Presentation and workshops from:
Groundwork Wales, Tesco Bags of Help, Landfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme, Natural Resources Wales, Environet Cymru, your local County Voluntary Council, and more…
Who are these events for?
These free events are for volunteers or staff from any organisation wanting to start or develop an environment project to protect biodiversity, minimise waste, enhance green space, protect against flooding, improve health or any other activity that will have a positive impact on both environmental and community well-being.
- Understand the policy framework around natural resources in Wales
- Learn about setting up and running a nature-based community project from practical project examples
- Find out about grant funding available for projects and organisations to benefit nature and communities in Wales
- Increase your knowledge of good governance, networking, and publicity support available to groups
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.