Job title: Project Coordinator
Responsible to: Head of Organisational Development
Status of Post: Part-time (24-28 hours per week flexible working), fixed term contract until April 2019.
Salary: Salary equivalent Scale H, NJC Salary points 32 -34 (£28,485 – £30,153 pro rata). Candidates will normally be appointed at the first point on the scale.
About the role:
The role is part time (24-28 hours per week) with some flexibility on days/times worked to meet the needs of the programme, with occasional evening/weekend work.
Within the role the Project Coordinator will:
– coordinate, develop and review all aspects of the East Belfast Community Capacity and Leadership Programme.
– manage and coordinate the participation of groups on the programme.
– coordinate the training and support provision.
– coordinate other projects as the need arises.
– provide direct support and training to groups and individuals.
For full information about the role including essential and desirable criteria, please read the job and person specification and applicant information.
Apply for the role:
Interested applicants may apply for the role using the attached application form with accompanying job and person specification. For further information on working at NICVA go to www.nicva.org/jobs. Completed applications should be submitted by 12 noon on Monday 18 September 2017 and should be received by the Monitoring Officer by email or hard copy to either [email protected] or The Monitoring Officer, NICVA, 61 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast, BT15 2GB.
NICVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.