Job title: Research Officer
Responsible to: Project Coordinator, Detail Data
Salary: Salary equivalent NICVA scale G, NJC points 29 – 31, £25,951 – £27,668 p.a. Candidates will normally be appointed at the first point on the scale.
About the role:
The Research Officer will:
• Develop the NICVA research programme to provide up to date information and analysis on key economic, social, cultural and environmental data as well as key data on the work of the voluntary and community sector.
• To produce information materials including reports, summaries and articles.
• To support, develop and promote research and policy work by the voluntary and community sector
• To organise a series of training, conferences and seminars.
• To promote the work of NICVA including via online and social media.
For full information about the role including essential and desirable criteria, please read the attached job and person specification and applicant information.
Apply for the role:
Interested applicants may apply for the role using the attached application form with accompanying job and person specification. For further information on working at NICVA go to www.nicva.org/jobs. Completed applications should be submitted by 12 noon on Monday 21 August 2017 and should be received by the Monitoring Officer by email or hard copy to either [email protected] or The Monitoring Officer, NICVA, 61 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast, BT15 2GB.
NICVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
This role is supported by funding from the Department for Communities.